Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
Dermatoglyphics is a revolutionary scientific method to decode the brains potential and talent through the brains physical information of fingerprints which has linkage to brain development. It’s a scientific study of fingerprints.
According to over 7000 reports by various scientists the human brain is closely related to finger print patterns.
Dermatoglyphics has absolute scientific basis with 400 years of research. It is analyzed and proven with evidence in anthropology, genetics, medicine and statistics.
In 1926 HAROLD CUMMINS, the father of Dermatoglyphics and C.Midlo studied all aspects of fingerprint analysis, from anthropology to genetics and embryology perspective.
In 1943 he published a book “Finger prints, palms and soles”, a bible in the field of Dermatoglyphics.
Dermatoglyphics has won Nobel Prize and DMIT in selecting the contestant for Olympics and won over 50 gold medals.
“A genius cannot be CREATED, but can be DISCOVERED!”
Everyone is a genius when they are in the right position.
Benefits of DMIT:
- A sure way to discover your inborn talents and personality
- Learning communication styles
- To choose academic and career options earlier
- Builds up confidence
- It can provide crucial input for students counselling and guidance.
DMIT test will reveal:
- Inborn talent
- Inherent potential of the brain
- Preferred learning styles (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic)